To foster meaningful growth with students, faculty, and staff in the intellectual character virtues in a thoughtful, challenging, and supportive academic environment.
To equip students to engage the world with curiosity and thoughtfulness, to know themselves, and to live well.
- Sense of purpose: we deliberately align all of our thinking and decision-making with the mission, vision, and values of the school.
- Culture of thinking: we ask questions, seek understanding, and practice the habits of good thinking.
- Self-knowledge: believing in the importance of self-knowledge, we practice ongoing self-reflection and self-awareness.
- Openness and respect: we strive for a strong sense of community marked by collaboration, empowerment, and intentional openness and respect for the thinking of others
- Growth mindset: being optimistic about the potential for personal growth, we embrace challenges and regard failure as an opportunity to learn and improve.
Equipping Every Student to Think Well: Creatively, Critically, and with a Capacity for Self-Growth.